Speedy food-tech : Expanding the possibilities of food with the power of science! Creative Foods Vibes
My first new business in 2021 will be in agriculture (food tech)!
This is not just about being self-sufficient with a kitchen garden.
This idea originated with the coronavirus, which made realize the threat that nature can pose to humans. I want to overcome this with the help of human wisdom (the power of science).
Having lived in Nanjo, Okinawa for a long period, I have been fascinated by its warm climate and fertile land. Here, I want to start a new form of agriculture that uses cutting-edge biotechnology.
Luckily, President Seikichi Shimoji of Okinawa Chosei Yakuso Headquarters LLC, which is known for its “Heavy Drinker’s Legend” (Shugo Densetsu) hangover cure, will provide us with a large area of land.
Also, my good friend Seijun Nishihata provides me with much good advice. I am incredibly grateful.
From March, we will use backhoes to service the land. We intend to produce the first results by the end of the year.
– Use the power of science to expand the possibilities of food!
– Provide foods that help overcome adult diseases like diabetes and high blood pressure that hinder longevity
– Create foods that are resistant to global warming and drought, and eliminate hunger from the planet
– Use genome-editing to develop vegetables and other plants (tomatoes, Plectranthus ornatus, etc.) that can help prevent adult diseases
– Research drought-resistant fruits that can be exported to areas suffering from food shortages (local bananas, papayas)
– Grow plant varieties resistant to typhoons and rainfall (olives, etc.)
* We are currently carefully selecting the plants to be grown.
We will break completely from traditional human farming methods and attempt to operate using advanced technologies.
– Smartphone control of wind and water
– Rational management by drones and robots
– Hurricane Fabric to protect against typhoons
To eat foods that are robust to global environments and promote longevity
We eat more pesticide-covered fruits and vegetables than necessary.
Promote foods that use the latest scientific discoveries such as AI and the genome-editing of crops to reduce adult diseases!
More news is coming soon!