Talk event: “Thought Process of Branding in the Global Generation” Guest: Natsuyo Chinsho (CEO, Creative Director DIGDOG Ilc.) Host: Atsushi Fukuda (Brand Consultant) -Waseda NEO
I can’t wait for this talk event with Ms. Natsuyo Chinsho !
Live talk event: “Thought Process of Branding in the Global Generation”
Guest: Natsuyo Chinsho (CEO, Creative Director DIGDOG Ilc.)
Host: Atsushi Fukuda (Brand Consultant)
Come join our talk event by pressing “join” on the event page on Facebook. You will receive a confirmation response through messenger.
Admission fee: ￥3,240
Hosted by Mr. Atsushi Fukuda, a branding pioneer and founder of Sony Digital Entertainment, will be discussing with, Ms. Natsuyo Chinsho on how we view and understand things in today’s digital age. Ms. Natsuyo Chinsho is a young Chinese marketer who has grown up in both Japan and China, and been involved in business in both countries.
Brand Consultant/CEO, Speedy Group
Brand Consultant / Speedy, Inc. President Born in Osaka, 1965 (53 years old)
Founder of Sony Digital Entertainment Inc.
Graduate from Art Department of Nihon University
K.I.T. Graduate School – Visiting Professor
Yokohama College of Art- Visiting Professor
– Cartier Award “Change Maker of the Year” (2016)
– Warner Brothers’ Award “Best Marketer of the Year” (3 consecutive years 2010 – 2012)
– Selected as one of “21st Century’s 51 Key IT People” by Nikkei (2001)
3 consecutive years 2010, 2011, 2012
– Agency for Cultural Affairs: appointed as “Content Researcher”
– Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: “Information Age of Discovery” member
– Ministry of International Affairs and Communication: “Media ＆ Software Study Group” member
– Representative Director of The association of Achantemama
– Auditor of Fathering Japan Auditor
– Co-founder of Tiger Mask Foundation
– This is OK as a 14 Year Old! (Kodansha)
– Vox Pop is a Lie (Satemaga Books)
– You Are Not Thinking to Profit from Social Media, Are You? (Shogakan)
CEO DIGDOG Ilc., Chocolate Co., Ltd.
Natsuyo Chinsho has been involved in planning and managing entertainment events in Beijing, Shanghai and Singapore since 2011. She has worked in an advertising company in Tokyo in 2013. In 2017, she launched DIGDOG Ilc., a company that solves corporate issues in both Japan and China. She works in many entertainment fields and young marketing groups. In 2019, Natsuyo Chinsho was in charge of the development structure and global expansion of Chocolate Co., Ltd.