Watch, listen, and go.
Curiosity is your motivation.
Ideas are your switch
If you enjoy yourself, you can enjoy the world.
Let's change the world with your creations.
- Presenting emerging artists from our own gallery in Los Angeles.
- In addition, producing exceptional art, fulfilling the needs and desires of our valued clients in Japan.
2. Celebrity Management Agency
- With 30 years of global experience in the entertainment industry, we provide top-quality casting tailored to your business.
- With roots in Japan, our company envisions global advancement, offering worldwide casting consultation for countries such as China, Hollywood, and more.
- “Speedy Books” is an intellectual, alternative publishing company that discovers unique artists who are not signed by existing major publishing companies.
4. Hotel, Resort
6. Start-up Investment
- Construction of a new economic order after the recovery from COVID-19.
- Focus centered on angel investment; investment in new startup companies in order to rebuild and recreate.
- Standing for equality, we specialize in support for the advancement of women and other related matters in Japan, China, Africa and other countries facing social inequality.
7. Crypto Art
Atsushi (Archie) Fukuda
Born in Osaka, 1965. Graduated from the Art Department of Nihon University
Founder of Sony Digital Entertainment Inc.
Yokohama College of Art - Visiting Professor
K.I.T. Graduate School - Visiting Professor
He operates the first Hollywood-style talent agency in Japan. Activities include operating an art gallery based in Los Angeles, a vacation rental business, operating a resort hotel in Okinawa, developing a large-scale farm, developing digital content from Estonia, and investing in startups.
In 1998, as the Vice President of Sony Pictures Entertainment, he was involved in founding the satellite broadcasting network "Animax", "AXN", and more.
Cartier Award “Change Maker of the Year” (2016)
Warner Brothers’ Award “Best Marketer of the Year” (3 consecutive years 2010 – 2012)
Selected as one of “21st Century’s 51 Key IT People” by Nikkei (2001)
Agency for Cultural Affairs: appointed as “Content Researcher”
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: “Information Age of Discovery” member
Ministry of International Affairs and Communication: “Media ＆ Software Study Group” member
"Street-based cities2022" (Koryosha Books)
“Breezing Thru DX” (Koryosha Books)
“Ready for the Paradigm Shift?: Creative Minds Post Corona” (Speedy Books)
“You Are Not Thinking to Profit from Social Media, Are You?” (Shogakan)
“This is OK as a 14 Year Old!” (Kodansha)
“Vox Pop is a Lie” (Satemaga Books)
Speedy, Inc. - President
Speedy Gallery Inc. (CA, U.S.) - President
Speedy Euro OÜ - President
- Representative Director of The Association of Achantemama
- Co-founder of Tiger Mask Foundation
2525 Michigan Ave. B5B, Santa Monica, California, 90404
- Atsushi Fukuda
- Umi Morikawa
Talked is a portal site that gathers conversations between Atsushi Fukuda and current creative artists, entrepreneurs, celebrities, writers, academics, and other professionals who are active in various industries.