Let’s change the world!
Your brand will be the most powerful weapon
in your arsenal to change the world.
1. Brand Consulting
-Business Management Support Services-
- Committed to provide new ideas for our highly valued clients to elevate their brand. Adhering to their creative needs, and providing innovative business models and solutions with a clear vision for the future.
- Introduction to the right people who connect with your brand and provide optimal corporate strategies from investment to M&A.
- Combat problems related to your business, providing defense measures to protect customer online presence (SNS), incorporate A.I. into business, and share innovative approaches to perfect your business.
2. Celebrity Management Agency
- With 30 years of global experience in the entertainment industry, we provide top-quality casting tailored to your business.
- With roots in Japan, our company envisions global advancement, offering worldwide casting consultation for countries such as China, Hollywood, and more.
- With the Los Angeles company gallery as the heart and center, our intention is to introduce Japanese artists to the world, bringing awareness to our unique culture.
- In addition, producing exceptional art, fulfilling the needs and desires of our valued clients in Japan.
- “Speedy Books” is an intellectual, alternative publishing company that discovers unique artists who are not signed by existing major publishing companies. An environmentally conscious publisher with books made to order rather than distributed to bookstores.
7. Business Development
8. Angel Investment
- Construction of a new economic order after the recovery from COVID-19.
- Focus centered on angel investment; investment in new startup companies in order to rebuild and recreate.
- Standing for equality, we specialize in support for the advancement of women and other related matters in Japan, China, Africa and other countries facing social inequality.
Born in Osaka, 1965. Graduated from the Art Department of Nihon University
Founder of Sony Digital Entertainment Inc.
Yokohama College of Art - Visiting Professor
K.I.T. Graduate School - Visiting Professor
Other than consultancy, our activities are wide and far-reaching, from acting as talent agent for the actress "NON", management of an art gallery in Los Angeles, event planning and casting business in Beijing, business development utilizing blockchain from Estonia, hosting "AI Salon" for corporate clients, and development of resorts and high tech agriculture in Okinawa and more.
Also drew attention for intorducing the "American-type Talent Agency Contracts" with affiliated artists, which was new to Japan's entertainment industry.
In 1998, as the Vice President of Sony Pictures Entertainment, he was involved in founding the satellite broadcasting network "Animax", "AXN", and more.
Cartier Award “Change Maker of the Year” (2016)
Warner Brothers’ Award “Best Marketer of the Year” (3 consecutive years 2010 – 2012)
Selected as one of “21st Century’s 51 Key IT People” by Nikkei (2001)
Agency for Cultural Affairs: appointed as “Content Researcher”
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry: “Information Age of Discovery” member
Ministry of International Affairs and Communication: “Media ＆ Software Study Group” member
“Breezing Thru DX” (Koryosha Books)
“Ready for the Paradigm Shift?: Creative Minds Post Corona” (Speedy Books)
“You Are Not Thinking to Profit from Social Media, Are You?” (Shogakan)
“This is OK as a 14 Year Old!” (Kodansha)
“Vox Pop is a Lie” (Satemaga Books)
Speedy, Inc. - President
Speedy Property Management Inc. - President
Speedy Gallery Inc. (CA, U.S.) - President
Speedy Euro OÜ - President
Speedy China - Director
Koryosha Inc. - Director
- Representative Director of The Association of Achantemama
- Representative Director of Non Profit Organization Sosaigigi
- Auditor of Fathering Japan Auditor
- Co-founder of Tiger Mask Foundation
2525 Michigan Ave. B5B, Santa Monica, California, 90404
- Aya Miyahara
- Umi Morikawa
Talked is a portal site that gathers conversations between Atsushi Fukuda and current creative artists, entrepreneurs, celebrities, writers, academics, and other professionals who are active in various industries.