A summary of 2019.
Looking back at 2019…
- Opened a gallery in LA and held 3 exhibitions.
- Launched an office in China
- I flew around the world a lot, 300,000 miles to be precise or 10 laps around the world.
- Started an initiative to save forests by raising environmental issues.
- Non became active in the entertainment world.
- Conducted various consultations for Chateraise, Otsuka Furniture, and Yamato Heavy Industries.
- Held a charity event for my friend’s NPO in Mozambique.
- Got my scuba diving license in Hawaii.
- Held many lectures such as Waseda University NEO and Dentsu Design Talk.
- I was involved in many events such as Star Wars, Fake Exhibition, Ray Yamada’s Live Concert.
- Started lymphocyte rejuvenation.
I would like to thank my staff, friends and colleagues who keep up with my ideas! Why doesn’t anyone stop me? HAHA!